dinsdag 17 november 2020

Turf Club N°2


Some days I just pick a book from my library and turn the pages until I see a cocktail I like… then I walk over to the homebar and prepare it. Yesterday I stirred this beauty from the book “It’s Gin o’clock” by Manuel Wouters. 

Turf Club N°2

Ingredients
60 ml Filliers Dry Gin 28
30 ml Forest Dry Vermouth
1 bs Absinthe
1 bs Maraschino liqueur
½ bs Orange bitters

Method
Stir together with lots of ice until perfectly cold and blended. Strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with star anise. 

Disclaimer : All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Management & Communications unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten