donderdag 17 maart 2022

Saint Patrick's Day - Green Whiskey


Most followers will probably remember I might have a few drops of Irish blood running through my veins. Today is Saint Patrick’s Day, no way I was ever going to miss that.
I’m shaking up a variation on the Whisky Sour, and of course, I'll make sure the colour will be greenish.

Green Whisky

Ingredients
60 ml Orange juice
15 ml Blue Curacao
2 dashes of orange bitters

Method
Add everything to your shaker with ice. Shake for 15 seconds and strain in a tumbler with fresh ice. Garnish with orange. 

Disclaimer: All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Management & Communications unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten