dinsdag 30 november 2021

Ernesto Bartender Tool Advent Calendar


How cool is this? My friends at Lidl have sent me this great Bartender Tool Advent Calendar. Tomorrow is the official start of the Advent period, each day I get to open a small door which will contain a nice bartender tool. 

I've seen many advent calendars in the past containing small samples of wine, whisky, rum, gin or other nice spirits... but this is really my first Bartender Tool Calendar. I love it, a great gift for all cocktail enthusiasts and a nice teaser toward our Xmas Gifts Parade.

Tomorrow I'll start opening the doors and sharing the contents daily in my Instagram stories. When all doors are open I'll use them to create a tasty drink.

Disclaimer: All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Management & Communications unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten