donderdag 25 november 2021

Pardon my peach


When I spotted a cocktail recipe with cognac and peach on a good friends’ Instagram, I just knew that I had to make a simple drink in that same direction. But balancing the flavours, I ended up using Rye Whiskey as a base instead of Cognac. A switch which is often suggested in spirit-forward drinks such as e.g. the Sazerac. To stay true to the vision and mission of my blog, I drastically cut down on ingredients, the result was a pretty nice drink packed with flavour. 

Pardon my peach

Ingredients
40 ml Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey
15 ml Peche Melba
15 ml Fresh lemon juice
7 ml Campari
7 ml Orgeat syrup

Method
Add everything to a shaker with lots of ice. Give it a hard shake and double strain in a vintage wineglass. No garnish.

Disclaimer: All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Management & Communications unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten