woensdag 30 augustus 2023

Mexican Ghost with Lunazul Tequila


While re-watching Better Call Saul on Netflix, I started craving for Tequila. Since the Zafiro Añejo in the series is a fictional brand, I had to search for something else. In my stash of new bottles to test for this blog, I found a nice Lunazul Tequila Blanco. 

I really wanted to mix up something tasty with this unaged spirit, but keep it as lucent as possible. I didn't have any more clear ice, that would have been even better!

Mexican Ghost

Ingredients
50ml Lunazul Blanco Tequila
20ml Burning Devil Tequila Liqueur
7ml Simple Syrup
1 dash of grapefruit bitters

Method
Add all ingredients to a tumbler with ice cubes and give it a good stir.
Garnish is overrated. Just enjoy, preferably while watching Better Call Saul. 

Disclaimer: All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Consulting unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten