donderdag 13 januari 2022

Orange and Cocoa Old Fashioned


When I spotted another great recipe by my friends at Delightful Drinks, I wanted to make my own version. I ended up with a really good drink. Of course I already knew orange and cocoa flavours always do magic together. 

Orange & Cocoa Old Fashioned

Ingredients
60 ml Matusalem Insolito Rum (Wine cask aged rosé rum)
10 ml Clement Creole Shrubb (Orange liqueur)
2 dashes Angostura Cocoa bitters

Method
Add all ingredients in a mixing glass with lots of ice. Stir for 15 seconds and strain into a chilled tumbler with fresh ice. Garnish with orange. 

Disclaimer: All pictures and texts are copyrighted by Geert Conard and Esito Management & Communications unless stated otherwise in the article. While some items might have been gifted by the producer or distributor, these are in no way paid promotions or recommendations.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten